How to contact me
Reach me at elifarley.p.QR2.bH@f...
Mercurial is a free, distributed source control management tool. It efficiently handles projects of any size and offers an easy and intuitive interface.
I've made some improvements to the ACL extension, like:
* support for 'pretxncommit', so that one can call the ACL hook at pre-commit time too. This is useful because now it's possible to avoid violating ACL permissions much sooner, at commit time, instead of waiting for a PUSH to check if there were any invalid commits.
* support for 'everybody ' (using an asterisk) in user list
* support for branch-based access control;
* support for OS-level groups using @group syntax;
* support for group definitions in section [acl.groups], which take precedence over OS-level groups;