Q: I'd like to participate. How do I begin?
[b][url=http://www.kissreplicawatch.com/sv/]Replica Wacthes[/url][/b][b][url=http://www.kissreplicawatch.com/sv/a-lange-s%C3%B6hne-klockor-c-567.html]falska A. Lange & Söhne kReplica Wacthesfalska A. Lange & Söhne klockor
Replica Armani KlockorAudemars Piguet
Audemars Piguet klockor på nätet
— pofcheaplondon · 5 years ago
You can start by:
1. Visit our handy dandy Getting Started Guide: https://www.privly.org/content/how-get-started
2. Looking at our code on GitHub: https://github.com/privly
3. Read the system hierarchy wiki: https://github.com/privly/privly-organization/wiki/System-Hierarchy
4. Contact Sean or myself, and we'll help you out.
Soon, we'll have a list of small projects that you can work on.
— Jen Davidson (JenDavidson) · 5 years ago
Q: Other than writing code, how can I contribute?
Q: What's a good bug for a newcomer to tackle?
Q: What is a bug or issue with Privly that you've been putting off, neglecting, or just plain avoiding?
Privly makes it possible for you to control your data after posting it across the internet. You can post to Facebook without allowing Facebook access to your communications, you can even unsend emails. Privly works by extending browsers to look for specially formatted links, which are then "injected" into the pages you are viewing. Privly is a Foundation owned concept being made by and for all internet users.
**This is for Privly' organization repository (includes documentation and bugs unrelated to a specific Privly repo). Privly has many repos that are listed here:
Android app (to be developed): http://openhatch.org/+projects/privly-android
Chrome browser extension: http://openhatch.org/+projects/privly-chrome
Content server: http://openhatch.org/+projects/privly-web
Drupal module (to be developed): http://openhatch.org/+projects/privly-drupal
Encryption library: http://openhatch.org/+projects/privly-library
Firefox browser extension: http://openhatch.org/+projects/privly-firefox
Internet Explorer browser extension (to be developed): http://openhatch.org/+projects/privly-ie
iOS app (to be developed): http://openhatch.org/+projects/privly-ios
Opera browser extension: http://openhatch.org/+projects/privly-opera
Safari browser extension: http://openhatch.org/+projects/privly-safari
Test code: http://openhatch.org/+projects/privly-test
from the profile of Jen Davidson (JenDavidson)
People who want to help (2)
- Sean McGregor smcgregor Corvallis, or projects: Privly
- Jen Davidson JenDavidson Oregon, United States projects: privly-web, privly-test, privly-opera, privly-drupal, privly-safari, privly-library, privly-ios, privly-android, privly-ie, privly-chrome and 2 more privly-firefox, Privly
- Jason Jacob jayco Melbourne projects: Privly